Click here for links related to:
- Micro/Nanophysics Research Laboratory - Monash University, Australia.
- Molecular Rheology Group (MRG) - Monash University, Australia.
- Particulate Fluids Processing Centre (PFPC) - The University of Melbourne.
- Rheology and Materials Processing Centre (RMPC) - RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia.
- Rheology Research Group - Aerospace, Mechanical & Mechatronic Engineering, University of Sydney
Rest of world:
- Centre de Mise En Forme des Materiaux - CEMEF, Centre for Material Forming, Sophia-Antipolis, France.
- Center for Fluid Mechanics - Brown University, U.S.A.
- Centre of Polymer Science and Technology - LSP,Universitaet Erlangen - Nuernberg.
- Chemical Engineering - Caltech.
- E.T.H. Zurich - Department of Materials
- Fluid Dynamics Research Group - Microsystems Labs -UCLA
- Fluid Mechanics Laboratory - University of California at Berkeley, U.S.A.
- Institute of Material Science - University of Connecticut
- Polymers and Complex Fluids - Universities of Leeds, Durham and Bradford.
- Isaac Newton Institute - Mathematical Sciences, University of Cambridge.
- Laboratoire de RhÈologie, Grenoble
- Materials Research Group - University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
- Polymer Fluids Research Group - Chemical Engineering, University of Cambridge.
- Rheology Group of the Polymer Science and Technology Dept. - University of the Basque Country
- Rheology Research at Cal-Berkeley - Research in Viscoelasticity and Rheology (Muller Group)
- Rheology Research Center - University of Wisconsin -Madison
- Von Karman Institute - Fluid Dynamics
Societies & Organisations:
- American Institute of Physics
- American Chemical Society (ACS)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- Australian Institute of Physics (AIP) — cognate society of the ASR
- Engineers Australia
- Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE)
- Austrian Group of Rheology [Arbeitsgruppe Rheologie der Gesellschaft Österreichischer Chemiker]
- Belgian Group of Rheology — in English
- Brazilian Society of Rheology [Sociedade Brasileira de Reologia (SBR)]
- The British Society of Rheology
- Canadian Society of Rheology [Société Canadienne de Rhéologie] — in English & French
- Chinese Society of Rheology [中国流变学学会]
- Czech Group of Rheology [Odborná skupina reologie pri Ceské spolecnosti chemické]
- Dutch Rheological Society [Nederlandse Reologische Vereniging] — in English
- The European Society of Rheology (ESR)
- French Group of Rheology [Groupe Français de Rhéologie]
- German Society of Rheology [Deutsche Rheologische Gesellschaft (DRG)] — German and English
- Hellenic Society of Rheology [Ελληνικος Συλλογος Ρεολογιασς] — in English
- Indian Society of Rheology (ISR) — in English
- Iranian Society of Rheology [انجمن رئولوژی ایران] — in Iranian only
- Italian Society of Rheology [Associazione Italiana di Reologia]
- The Society of Rheology, Japan [（社）日本レオロジー学会] — in English and Japanese
- Korean Society of Rheology [한국유변학회] — sister society of the ASR
- Mexican Society of Rheology [Sociedad Mexicana de Reología] — variously in Spanish and English
- Nordic Rheology Society — in Enlgish
- Polish Society of Engineering Rheology [Polskie Towarzystwo Reologii Technicznej (PTRT)] — in English
- Portuguese Society of Rheology (SPR) [Sociedade Portuguesa de Reologia] — in English
- Romanian Society of Rheology — in English
- Slovene Society of Rheology
- South African Society of Rheology - (SASOR) — in English
- Spanish Group of Rheology [Grupo Español de Rheología]
- Swiss Group of Rheology — a special topics group of the Polymer Group of Switzerland
- The Society of Rheology — U.S.A.
- Vinogradov Society of Rheology [Реологическое Общество им. Г.В.Виноградова] — in Russian & English
Polymer and plastics organizations:
- Institute of Materials
- Polymer Processing Society
- Polymers DotCom - lots of polymer information.
- Society of Plastics Engineers
- International Committee on Rheology (ICR) — body of which the ASR is a member society
- International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics (IUTAM)
- Asian Fluid Mechanics Committee (AFMC)
- Society of Plastics Engineers
- Applied Rheology
- Elsevier — Publisher
- Journal of Polymer Science — Part A: Polymer Chemistry (Wiley)
- Journal of Polymer Science — Part.B: Polymer Physics (Wiley)
- Journal of Rheology
- Korea–Australia Rheology Journal — co-published by the ASR
- Physics of Fluids
- Rheology Bulletin
- Rheologica Acta
- Scientific American
Meetings & Conferences:
- CFD Online —Computational Fluid Dynamics: resources, data & discussion.
- CSIRO CFD — resource for CFD conference proceedings
- Colorful Fluid Mixing Gallery — computational fluid dynamics simulations of fluid mixing in the process industries. A gallery of pictures, videos, and an online book.
- FluideDesign — designed to help you solve your fluid transfer problems.*
- Fluid Mechanics Demos — Description of Demonstrations, Univ. of Victoria, Canada
- ITSC Fluids Movie Archive — animations produced by CFD codes of either classical, interesting or familiar fluid & thermal processes.
- Nature Biotechnology Directory — Directory and Buyers' Guide Online.
- Plastics.Com — Information source for the Plastics Industry.
- Polymer Chemistry Hypertext — University of Missouri -Educational Resource.
- Rheological Links — Extensive list by Chris Petrie***
- Rheology Index — search rheology-related Web sites (by the SOR).
- MENUSIM Thermatic Network — on polymer processing measurements and numerical simulation, sponsored by the European Commission.
The Australian Society of Rheology is not responsible for the contents of these external websites.